Most Affordable Dental Insurance Plans On The Marketplace.
Get Dental Health Insurance Today.
Supplemental Dental Insurance Available
Quotes On All of the Best Dental Insurance Plan Options and Carriers are Available.
Get Quotes from all of the Best Carriers and Best Priced Plans in FIVE Minutes! If you have question on plan options you may speak or chat with a State Licensed Agent any time.
Under the HMO option, plan buyers typically can expect the lowest of the insurance plan premiums, no annual maximums paid by the carrier and usually no deductibles. The trade-off? The policyholder is restricted to dentists within a network.
HMO policyholders can expect a schedule of co-payments for individual dental services or office visits, making it easy for policyholders to predict their out-of-pocket costs.
Under the PPO option, premiums are higher and there is usually annual maximums – between $500 and $1,500 – that the carrier will pay for serviceing. The policyholder is again advised to use a network of providers, but can pay more to go out of network.
PPO policyholders can expect to see the amount paid by their carrier represented as a percentage of the procedure cost. Typical plans pay 100 percent of preventative services.
Understanding Supplemental Dental Insurance
Supplemental dental insurance is a separate plan that enhances your current dental coverage. An individual or family that needs coverage for a particular procedure not covered by their dental plan may choose to purchase supplemental dental insurance to help manage costs. This is available through ezHealthMart’s dental application below.
DISCOUNT DENTAL PLAN Characteristics Include:
- · No annual limits – plan members enjoy discounts on most dental care services all year long
- · Most plans activate within 3 business days
- · No tiresome paperwork hassles – plan members simply present their membership card at a participating dentist office for discounts on most dental services
- · No health restrictions – there is no need to wait for comprehensive dental treatment plans
- · Select plans include discounts on dental specialties, including cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics
- · Consumers pay affordable membership fees for access to a network of dentists offering discounts on most dental procedures
- · Available directly to individuals, families, businesses and groups
DENTAL INSURANCE Characteristics Include:
- · Limitations, deductibles and annual maximums
- · Waiting periods for major dental procedures
- · Tedious and time-consuming written claims process
- · Limitations/exclusions on pre-existing conditions
- · Certain dental specialties, such as cosmetic dentistry, are rarely covered
- · Consumers pay expensive monthly premiums for defined coverage
- · Typically inaccessible to individuals and families unless provided by their employer
Even if you already have dental insurance, the discounts offered by our discount dental plans may be used along with your dental insurance for even more savings on your dental care. Please consult with a participating dentist or dental care specialist before beginning treatment.
Below is a pricing chart for dental plans we offer. Cost of membership is based on how many members you include in your plan. (Monthly plans are also available.)
|Dental Plan Membership|
|1 member||$99.00 / year|
|2 members||$149.00 / year|
|3+ members||$179.00 / year|
|One-time $20 non-refundable processing fee
applied to initial payment
You can cancel in 30 days and receive a full refund, less your processing fee.